Wednesday 6 November 2013

"Any Time He Sang To Me I Had Goose Bumps" - Yvonne Nelson

From his song and how humble he seems, I guess we can say that he is loyal and maybe lovable, well an actress sees these things in him fully.In a recent interview with Village Square, Yvonne Nelson once again addressed Iyanya & Ice Prince. you can't blame her for talking because that's all journalists ask her about.
On Ice prince
I've known Ice Prince since 2008, he is a very loyal guy and I love him dearly. I even introduced him in my movie so it should tell you a lot

On Iyanya
He is a great guy, great talent. I love his music. As I said before any time he sang to me I had goose bumps .He is a great great great singer. That's all about it.

On the possibility of getting back with him
Don't do this .Why are you so interested in Iyanya..I'm very single now and I'm not rushing into anything  and all. You don't have to spoil his market because I'm sure his girlfriend is watching and won't like it

No comments:

Post a Comment