Wednesday 2 October 2013

S*xually Molested at 10 by Their 35 Year Old Neighbor, Benson Okonkwo Reveals All


Benson Okonkwo is a Nollywood actor who claims to have been molested at a very young age. 

He says ''I have gone through a lot in the past and that is what has made me the Benson Okonkwo many love and respect today in the industry. I was s*xually abused at the tender age of 10 by my 35 year old neighbor simply called Aunty Amaka, a lady who I love and respect. She took advantage of me on that fateful afternoon after luring me with sweets and biscuits. She stole my innocence and ever since then I have been haunted by that hurtful memory. That's why I put passion into my acting career because its takes away my pain''.

He didn't tell his parents about the incident but told their gate man and he says he is only talking about it now because it is bothering him.


“It is bothering me. I know I cannot turn back the hands of time and the memory will live with me but talking about it now will definitely relieve me and I will be fine. I want to advise parents to be watchful and careful about people they leave their children with or who their children spend time with. It is very important.” He said.





No comments:

Post a Comment