Friday, 1 November 2013

WATCH OUT!!! Human Hair Weaves With Worm Now In The Market

This incident reportedly happened to a lady in Nairobi, Kenya recently. Irene Myangoh works as a PA for a Nairobi-based law firm. On this fateful day, she went to a popular salon along Kenyatta Avenue and spent over 2944 KES an approximate of 5,500 Naira on a special human hair weave.

Her hair was nicely done as usual. Unfortunately for Irene, she started suffering from a severe headache with 14 days of visiting the salon.

When the severe headache refused to leave, she went to a doctor who prescribed drugs for her. After using the prescribed medicine, the headache got even worse than before. Desperate to find a solution to her problem, Irene went to see a specialist who did blood tests and even a brain scan.
 All the tests were negative but the headache persisted, making her unable to concentrate at work and sleeping very poorly. She went back to her doctor who decided to examine her scalp and under the beautiful weave he found worms!

The worms were burrowing into her skull and after sending the samples to the lab they found that the hair had eggs from which the worms had Irene had to shave after this ordeal and took antibiotics for two weeks. Elsewhere, 16-year-old girl from Buruburu, a Nairobi surburb, also suffered the same fate but unfortunately for her she died. Cobweb eggs were found in her hair after she died.

There was a profound cobweb design in her weaved hair. She dropped dead after constant headaches. The root cause? The weave had unnoticed spider eggs.

 The warmth produced after weaving provided a very conducive environment for the eggs to hatch. A spider grew in her scalp and bit her. The poison found its way to her blood. She could not survive the attack.

Warning to all women, beware what you put on your head.

Yes beauty is pain but you don’t have to subject yourself to needless torture all in the name of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment